Season Greetings and thanks for helping make 2017 a Great Year!
We would like to take a moment of your time and update you on Technology, Modeling & Simulation, and Training Consultants and the support we provide our clients.
As our name implies, we provide subject matter experts across a wide the spectrum of areas including not only the typical Live, Virtual, Constructive, Augmented, and blended training arenas; but also cyber; logistics; life-cycle management; network architecture; program control; pricing, contracts; foreign military sales; combat training center operations; proposal support from color team support to SME / volume leads; and others. We maintain a standing vendor contract with some of our clients, other use our services “by the drink.” Various avenues are available for you to work with us depending on your requirements and the need for quick actions.
Some of the advantages of using our services include:
- Access to a broad array of expertise spanning the gambit from former government officials, leaders in the M&S industry, and relationships within academia.
- As a small company, TMST Consultants enjoys low overhead expenses, we pass those savings onto our clients with a very low mark up on compensation given to consultants.
- Every consultant is covered with $1M in general liability insurance
- TMST Consultants pays our consultants within 5 working days of the end of the pay period. Regardless of when we receive payment from our clients, our consultants are paid promptly for their services. This maintains a high morale with our consultants and incentivizes them to provide their best support to you.
- Every consultant signs and adheres to a strict ethical standards policy covering conflicts of interest.TMST Consultants supports only one client per given pursuit or opportunity. No firewalls to allow different consultants to support multiple clients on the same opportunity. Not only is the consultants working for you but you receive all the information and knowledge we can bring to the table.
- Each of our consultants knows they have a reach back capability to our office to augment any special request or support required by our clients.
- TMST Consultants enjoys a history of good rapport with our client subcontract offices, we look forward to establishing one with your organization. We work on this because it supports quick and easy resolution of any contractual issues that may arise.
- TMST Consultants maintains a policy of strict confidentiality of our client’s identities. Unless specified by a client, we do not disclose for whom we gather information, and you will not find a list of our clients on our website.
- TMST Consultants will and does retain consultants based on referrals from our clients.
- We are cognizant of both large and small business practices and can alert the client or subcontracts manager of any variance from normal business practices that may arise from time to time. This knowledge prevents anomalies in invoicing and saves time and corrective actions from occurring. We also have experienced personnel in a variety of areas available to include contracts, program control, and proposal support.
As you and your organization contemplate your support requirements for 2018, I hope you give us an opportunity to discuss how we may help you achieve your goals and make the best use of your fiscal resources. Please visit our website for additional information or to contact us. We would be pleased to speak or meet with you and discuss the points above should you desire to discuss further.
Again, wishing you and yours a safe and joyful Holiday season and a most prosperous New Year!