Program Management, Modeling and Simulation support to military training, Team Management, Risk Management, System Security, Life Cycle Support, Relationship Management, Change Management
Dave Guerrero is a Senior Consultant within TMST experienced in all facets of Program Management, M&S Training solutions, Proposal Development, Resource Management, and Change Management.
Dave managed DoD’s largest Intelligence training simulation for over 18 years. He is an expert at maximizing team performance, risk mitigation, and exceeding customer expectations. He is an innovative leader who has turned around underperforming teams and programs. He has excellent interpersonal and leadership skills which are reflected in his history of over achieving program performance.
He has led both CONUS and OCONUS teams and has tremendous knowledge of the DoD contracting environment and funding, Dave provided technical management for a complete retooling of a large M&S system that included new hardware and software. He was at the forefront of modernization for today’s constructive training simulations providing cutting-edge solutions to Joint Service requirements.
Dave is extremely skilled in full system life cycle support, system security accreditation, and M&S federation interoperability. His programs achieve superior results and consistently exceeded customer expectations.
Dave most often consults in program management, Intel M&S, team building, business development and proposals.
- Provides rigorous planning and management of entire proposal process
- Builds cohesive teams of subject matter experts, writers, teammates,
- Authors and/or directs the development of proposal documentation
- Solves problems, organizes teams, and communicates effectively (oral and written)
- Exhibits teambuilding/morale booster skills
- Delivers results that exceed expectations.
- B.S./Distinguished Military Graduate
- Numerous Corporate PM certifications