KAREN G. CONNORS
Project Management, Technical Team Management, Proposal Management, Process Engineering, Life Cycle Support, Business Development, Capture Strategy, Relationship Management, Modeling, Simulation & Training
Karen Connors is a Senior Consultant within TMST and a lead for proposal management. She is experienced in all facets of business management and operations, she most often supports proposal development and/or capture management.
Karen has worked for some of the best known companies providing project management and simulation capabilities in the Orlando marketplace. Her programs provided crew trainers, enterprise IT support, production, and lifecycle support for Army systems; entity and unit simulations among many others. Her projects were characterized by success, adherence to schedule, excellent customer relations, and resource management and budget oversight.
She consistently provides Proposal, Capture, Volume, and Review Team Management Support for proposals including Modeling, Simulation and Training; Information Technology; Operations & Maintenance; Architectural & Engineering; and Logistics. She provides consulting services in business development, program management, proposal management. Services include direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
- Provides rigorous planning and management of entire proposal lifecycle
- Builds cohesive teams of subject matter experts, writers, teammates, graphic designers, editors, and production staff
- Develops and manages win plans and schedules; ensures compliance; and develops approaches
- Authors and/or directs the development of Executive Summaries; Technical and Management approaches; Past Performance; Price Narratives; and Plans
- Schedules, prepares, conducts and participates in proposal reviews – “Color Reviews”
- B.S., Industrial Engineering – Virginia Tech
- M.S., Engineering Management – University of Central Florida
- Program Management Professional (PMP) certified by PMI